Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We had a good Valentine's Day! I gave the boys their Valentine's Day gifts yesterday. The little guys got conversational heart candies and each got a new video. Garrett got an I Love Airplanes video and Gabriel got a John Deere construction vehicle video. Oh, and each got a copy of an Elmo Valentine's Day board book. I made cut out heart shaped sugar cookies on Sunday afternoon and then put cookie icing on them last night. It was nice to do something creative. I sent a plate to Garrett's school and a container to Gabriel's, and then saved the cutest ones to eat at home. The boys enjoyed opening their cards from their grandparents. Gabriel brought home a heart made out of paper plates with little valentines inside from his schoolmates. And today I got a dozen red roses delivered at work.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: