Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scored More Marshmallows

I got more homemade marshmallows from Fred this afternoon! He handed me a baggy of a dozen sugar powdered squares of mallow wonder. Mmmm! I stopped off at Dunkin' Donuts and got some rich hot chocolate for Michael and I on my drive home. At first I thought about not telling Michael I got more marshmallows and just hoarding them all for myself and Gabriel. But in the end I decided to share them. That's love for you! We had dessert before dinner so we could enjoy the marshmallows in the hot chocolate while it was all still piping hot and the marshmallows melted well. I am tempted to try making some myself, but for some reason I just suspect this is one of those foods that are just so much better if someone else makes them for you.

No comments: