Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Excited for the Rock 'n Race

Tomorrow night, Gabriel and I are joining some of my co-workers for the seventh annual Rock 'N Race fun run/walk in downtown Concord! This year's race benefits Concord Hospital's Payson Center for Cancer Care and begins on the Statehouse Lawn at 6 p.m. Gabriel and I will get there early so I can find close by parking. The 5K is going to be draining enough on me, so no need to add more distance by parking far away from the start/finish line. I am still trying to regain lung capacity from the damage of the pulmonary embolism I had on January 19th.

It's not too late to donate if you would like to support Gabriel and I in our endeavor. Click on the Rock 'n Race badge in the side bar and it will direct you to our on-line donation page. We know this is a hard time financially for some of our friends and family members, so if you can't donate- still send us a ton of positive energy! That will be just as much appreciated.

No comments: