Thursday, August 28, 2008

Memory Walk

My high school friend Kristie will be participating again in the annual Alzheimer's Association's Memory Walk in Bangor, Maine Walk on Saturday, October 4th. This will be Kristie's 3rd consecutive year as chairperson for the Bangor walk. She participates in this event in memory of her grandmother. I just went to Kristie's fundraising page and made a donation to support her. I thought I would list her fundraising sight on my blog as well to help her network for her good cause. Just click on the highlighted words and it should take you to her page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love those little booties you knitted. Do you sale them (etsy.com?)? I would love to purchase a pair for our little girl who's due on 1/24/09. :-)
Natalie
www.oldgeorgiahouse.com