Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Casts Off

I finished reading Casts Off by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee on my commute home from work Tuesday night. Now I understand why my knitting friends love her Yarn Harlot blog site so much. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/ The book felt like an affirmation of all the reasons why I like knitting, and I was pleased to learn that I am not the only knutty knitter out there.

Last week, I finished reading The Friday Night Knit Club by Kate Jacobs. I definitely was on a knitting literature kick over the last few weeks.

I am now moving into a wedding literature period and will be beginning Something Blue by Emily Giffin during tomorrow morning's commute.

Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, when I refer to reading, I actually mean listening to audiobooks on my ipod while driving around in the car.

No comments: