Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Date Is Set

I met Nancy, one of my bridesmaids, and Jacinda, my Justice of the Peace of Honor, at the Lake Opechee Inn late this afternoon. I am so excited to report that the date for my wedding has been set as Saturday, March 8th, 2008. The ceremony and the reception will take place at the Lake Opechee Inn in Lakeport, NH. It is such a relief to have a date. Now I can pull all of my planning so far together with an actual end date. I believe there are 168 days left to my wedding now, 5 and a half months. 5 months left once I return from Hawaii.

Now I can stop stressing about not having a date set and start worrying about how little time I have left to plan.

And I am so lucky to have friends who network. Nancy was able to arrange for me to have a "life of the party" DJ for my wedding. Everything is shaping up for a stellar wedding so far.

No comments: