Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wedding Whirlwind

This week has been very productive in the wedding planning arena. I've ordered some decorations for the reception hall. Michael and I worked on our guest list. I've shopped for flameless votives and tea lights. I took information from my fellow knitter, Denise, on her wedding photographer and now I have a very promising lead for our wedding.

And then today was a complete wedding whirlwind. I started off the morning with Tony, my hair artist, and he and I made a plan for my hair for the next two months. I then went to the travel agent and picked up the latest 2008 versions of potential honeymoon locations. We still don't have a destination picked out, but we know we want that to be a warm and relaxing location where ever it is.

I swung back to the house to pick up Michael, and then we were off to the Lake Opechee Inn to meet with Ann, the wedding coordinator. We have the time of our wedding now, picked the entrees we will offer, talked hors d’ oeuvres, beverages, ceremony set up, schedule for our wedding weekend, rehearsal, shades of pink for linens, etc.

After meeting with Ann, we had an early dinner at Fratello's in Laconia, which is located right across the road from Lake Opechee Inn. We tried to make it to MW Tux in Concord, but they were closed before we got there. And then we went to Target to add some items to our wedding registry. And then Michael browsed wedding bands again at Jared's. It was a busy day, but we got a lot accomplished for the wedding.

No comments: