Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sharing The Remote


What a busy day today! I was in desperate need of a hair cut since I missed my last regularly scheduled hair appointment mid-January because I was hospitalized for the blood clot. So I was pleased that Tony found me a slot today at The Mane Element and was able to get my hair back in shape. Gabriel slept quietly through the appointment. We finished up there just before noon, so Gabriel and I went to see Daddy at work. And after visiting with a bunch of Daddy's co-workers, Gabriel and I took Daddy to lunch. And since we were already up to exit 16 on I-93 to drop Daddy back off at work, Gabriel and I decided to just keep heading north to the Tangor Outlet to see if there were any sales at the Carter's store. And of course we stopped at Gymboree too. Gabriel is a good shopper, but we are both very tired tonight. Gabriel, Lucas and Michael are lounging on the couch tonight sharing the remote.

No comments: