Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Red River Theatres

I drove by a new theater on Main Street in Concord tonight on my way to the Elegant Ewe for knitting guild. It is the Red River Theatres and they appeared to have had a big event going on tonight. When I got home, I found the website for this theater: http://www.redrivertheatres.org/. Apparently tonight was the grand opening of this new theater specializing in independent films, or indie flicks as it states on the website. I will have to take a break some evening from wedding planning and find a friend to go with me to view something independent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, me!!! I want to see Darjeeling Limited (I think that's the name...it's the new Wes Anderson movie). You name the time, and I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Me toooo... I would love to go see Darjeeling.... I am so happy this has come to our little main street.