Friday, October 12, 2007

Shaelyn has her dress!

Shaelyn, my little junior bridesmaid, has her chocolate brown dress! Her mother, Karen, found it at JC Penney. Karen is going to add a little pink in the way of a new bow around the collar and/or something around the waist.

Despite the look on her face in the photo, Karen assures me that Shae is very excited about being in the wedding, and has even brought it up to complete strangers.

This is so exciting! I knew I would jump in with both feet (and drag Michael along) with the wedding planning when I got back from vacation, but Shaelyn getting her dress seems to have gotten the ball rolling for me. Hopefully for my friends and loved ones, it hasn't gotten the ball rolling on a bridezilla. But I do need to get moving according to the wedding counter, as there isn't a lot of time left. Not that I am counting or anything.

No comments: