Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally Finished the Amanda Hat

My knitting has been seriously limited recently with all of the wedding planning. However, I have not given up my weekly dose of Sunday knitting. Some call it weekly therapy. I've been plugging away at my Amanda Hat once a week in Sunday knitting group at Borders. I finally finished it today and got to sew in the ends. I came no where near finishing the hat for Gina's Amanda Hat contest, but I wanted to finish it even though I am well past the contest deadline. I thought the yarn was going to be a little more variegated in color than it actually turned out, but I still like the bucket style of the hat. It's a nice contrast to the Laceigh Hat I made earlier this winter. With this hard winter, it doesn't hurt to have two hand knit hats to wear.

No comments: